HELLS FURY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Communications

+5
Jeff
wheelie
CassandraMello
LoFiThriller
Assek
9 posters

Go down

Communications Empty Communications

Post  Assek Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:56 am

Guys
I wanted to share my feeling that something is wrong with our communications.
I know we can work better.
There is a lot going on that seems disorganized
Please share your thoughts and feelings
Am I the only one feeling this way?
I feel stuck I feel like my village is standing in place.
I think this alliance is good but it could be great
What do you say?

Assek

Back to top Go down

Communications Empty Re: Communications

Post  LoFiThriller Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:49 am

I feel the same way, it seems MM for an IGM works better. I know i regularly talk w/ people close to me a lot better than ppl 20-30hrs away just because of the impracticality of it all. I also have good relations w/ ppl not in the alliance near me just in case.

LoFiThriller

http://s2.travian.com/karte.php?d=309090&c=5e

Back to top Go down

Post  CassandraMello Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:25 pm

Hey, I've enjoyed talking individually with people in the alliance but I do have a harder time with the orders and figuring out what and most importantly when to do things. If there could be one part of the forum that has times listed that update continually with attack plans so we are more coordinated,that might be helpful.

CassandraMello

Back to top Go down

Post  wheelie Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:35 am

I realise that trying to have an overview of things is difficult but

1) I cannot always understand the messages / instructions

2) there seems to be little cohesion in attacks / defence

wheelie

Back to top Go down

Communications Empty A lot of confusion

Post  Jeff Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:48 am

I totally agree there are a lot of problem with our communication. For example I need to strengthen/Reinforce Chaopraya which is 46 hour away. I mean it is like a bit too far is it? And the timing also a bit confusing. And truly I also confuse with the order but I just follow only. Aren't we better if we use more real time chat? I suggest MSN or Yahoo Messenger to replace forum command. What is the other opinion?

Jeff

Back to top Go down

Post  lodess Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:38 pm

irc will als be a good option. i totally agree on the previous sentiments. For example, i have been thinking of joint attacks on wargunner, but no one seems able to co-ord with me...

lodess

Back to top Go down

Communications Empty Locations, Locations Locations......

Post  ToadInator Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:27 pm

Its been bothering me for a long time, ... i have to search for coordanites to help either reenforce or help supply them... its buggin me senseless... can EVERYONE put next to your location in ur profile ( to set it .. look at top of page, next to ur messege button), or Leader(s) can you make a list that displays everyones location... and if u dont wanna post it here then send it to us through the game.. so spies dont c... anything.... I want to resupply ppl but get fed up having to search for them through past replys....

Thank you
ToadInator
ToadInator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:35 pm

Actually all you need to do is go to our alliance and click on the person name. The open new bar and see the coordinate. It going to take some time for me to post the list up so be patient ok...

Jeff

Back to top Go down

Post  hongheng4 Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:07 pm

i think the communication is ok, just the coordination.

i suggest an officer keep an eye on the forum, to identify those who never reply any request. and make a list on that. the top management should discuss on what to do with the non-participate- member in a period of time.

abt the rein. i think the travelling time is really a isue...i think everyone just send troops...but the leader who gives comment should consider this. maybe like suggested by another member(forgot who he is...) before, the nearer people should send more...

abt the resources, i think personal msg by the player who need it would be more suitable. pls conseder the travelling time. ex: in marketplace lvl 10, we only have 10 merchants, and if i send 4 merchants to a place where took me hours to reach, then i would left 6 merchants....

thank you.

hongheng4

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:23 pm

Yeah agree but so far the position for application is still open. If any think he can help out please apply ok. We need human source to help out to manage this alliance. hehe if not I see who most active in suggestion and participation to fill in the position

Jeff

Back to top Go down

Post  avery Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:53 am

the more people you have, the harder it is to manage them.

at least, "force" your members to use your forum. it's better that way.

if not, kick them and never invite them again. for sure, they will cry for help if big alliance will farm them. Smile

just a thought though. it's kinda bossy but it's true.
avery
avery

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum