HELLS FURY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Temporarily stop all attack on TGF..Se

+7
Trang
hahah
cash
ToadInator
catfish17
chocolate
Jeff
11 posters

Go down

Temporarily stop all attack on TGF..Se Empty Temporarily stop all attack on TGF..Se

Post  Jeff Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:46 am

Temporarily stop all attack on TGF until I finish with my discussion with Trang. I on the way of having a diplomatic with them at the moment so pls comment your support or against and I discussing with them now.

Jeff

Back to top Go down

Temporarily stop all attack on TGF..Se Empty Re: Temporarily stop all attack on TGF..Se

Post  chocolate Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:17 am

I will support for defense troops Smile
if you want more defense, just tell me. I will make it.
chocolate
chocolate

Back to top Go down

Temporarily stop all attack on TGF..Se Empty Re: Temporarily stop all attack on TGF..Se

Post  catfish17 Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:51 am

No opinion. Trusting your judgement.

catfish17

Back to top Go down

Post  ToadInator Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:47 am

i misread one of the attacks on him, and am now in line for destruction.... hmmm

BEBO 08/18/08
no subject 12:41:45

after you finish your attack my turn come and this time i will not only raid but destroy.
by the way you can consider your soldiers dead.

Incoming troops (1)

BEBO`s village Attack against ToadInator`s Pad

Troops ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
Arrival in 15:25:03 hrs. at 02:06:18 am

and im all for peace.. just better instruction on who to attack and who to defend ( with corrdanites not just name).. might clear up mis understood retaliations
ToadInator
ToadInator

Back to top Go down

Post  cash Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:19 pm

so whats going on? me and genetics just got bashed hard by those guys, no cooperation in defense, only like 3-4 people helped out (thank you for that)
but it was futile, the attack was too large....id at least like to give them a hit before anything at least, but they're getting away with destroying our cities

cash

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:45 am

I know cash and I really sorry. I also don't know why so little people help out but I already do troops counting and I think we both alliance will lose if this war continue. So that why I propose a peace. This is my reason.

This is my post to them

I will speak with our guys and let you know.

Hi member of TGF..SE.

I am a co-leader from Hells Fury and I am a co-leader of H_F
Temporarily I have been communicate with aliko and we both also agree the war did not beneficial to anyone of us.

Reason:
1. Even either on of us win, we still weaken ourselves so much and thus making a easier route for all larger and smaller alliance take advantages.

2. Our position of overall member is too far, so if there is really a war, hardly to determine who can completely win or lose.

3. As both our alliance are not consider superb strong, it is better for us to cooperate and not to destroy each other and as I see, if we can really combine we can dominate large area of SE. :-)

Rest assure that I can bring this war to end if you all have same goal with us, that is build a greater alliance.
Consider about it and give our best judgment to both our alliance.

Jeff

Back to top Go down

Post  hahah Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:00 am

look at the flooper if we dun kill him .. he going to attack us everyday .

hahah

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:48 am

I will tell him to stop...

Jeff

Back to top Go down

Post  Trang Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:06 am

We had stop but i saw they continuse acttack us member
Trang
Trang
Admin

https://hellsfury.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  hongheng4 Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:12 am

Trang wrote:We had stop but i saw they continuse acttack us member

that's right...all of my rein. troops in that 2 villages were killed.

it's not really a big deal, but they seems like treat us as fool...

hongheng4

Back to top Go down

Post  Trang Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:22 am

Jeff you must talk with his leader if they continute acttack I'll continute farm them
Trang
Trang
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:28 am

I will do trang.

Jeff

Back to top Go down

Temporarily stop all attack on TGF..Se Empty Good news

Post  Jeff Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:50 am

I been inform that the attack coming to you all is the last attack from TGF..SE.

Cheers. So I will start to discuss with them when it really cease fire with us. Keep building troops though.

Jeff

Back to top Go down

Post  catfish17 Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:58 am

Jeff, I lost my reinforcements for genetics due to flopper. Let me know if I should send more.

catfish17

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:02 am

i will hold !

please send my regards to cashville he played well earlier and so did helmi although i would have used phalanx to defend and not attack Razz

http://travilog.org.ua/en/6079633/db1039170dfff22f1eef748fa5d71709

cheers floppy

The TGF-SE will hold attack for now. I am discussing with them now it is progress slowly. Don't anyone dare to spoil my diplomatic by attacking or raiding TGF member. I will kill you haha....joking only.. but still no attack ok..

Jeff

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:35 pm

This is the message I receive.

This is message in TFG

Hi all,

I am currently in discussion with H_F's new leader.

Whilst diplomatic issues are being discussed can you all with effect from now hold fire.

Likewise H_F members have been told to do the same, so please notify me if there are new attacks to you starting from now. Obviously attacks already sent we can do nothing about, from both sides.

I thank you for your continued support. As a family we have shown we will not roll over for anyone! We have a great dedicated team here and I hope we continue to grow.

Until further notice.
g4crx2

Haha I will do my best to recover our relation,member. So if any new attack I will forward a official complain since we have temporarily agreement.

Jeff

Back to top Go down

Post  Trang Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:39 pm

i loss 250 panlanx in Genis
Trang
Trang
Admin

Back to top Go down

Temporarily stop all attack on TGF..Se Empty I will help ALL HF members.. i will not bullshit you... i really wanna help

Post  lodess Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:07 am

To all members...

1. I want to thank all for helping in my defence..The attack is over so i am sending all reins back.

2. I want toad and cash and if there is someone i missed who had been attacked to message me thru mail..i will help u back in 2 ways.
2A> send u 100 praetorians and 50 legions as reins.
2B> send u some resources to help u guys build back

3.Even though we are now at peace. build up troops.. ALWAYS REMEMBER!!! its not how many points your population is... ITS how many troops u have.

Regards and lets build back...

Lodess

ps: cash,toad,cassa,assek and all who have been hit... message me in game i will try to help u .... do give me time... i will help...

lodess

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:57 am

NAP with TGF-SE at last... hehe all can peacefully expending
help all those who badly 'injured' previously.

Jeff

Back to top Go down

Post  CassandraMello Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:24 pm

Congratulations and Thanks very much for a job well done Jeff!! Much appreciated!

CassandraMello

Back to top Go down

Post  Trang Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:10 am

Subject: .๑ﺝﷲﻲﻌTZAﻌﻲﷲﺝ๑ attacks Imperius
sent: on 22.08.08 at 09:53:56 o'clock

Attacker M?Trang from the village .๑ﺝﷲﻲﻌTZAﻌﻲﷲﺝ๑

Troops 0 0 0 0 359 0 0 0 0 0 1
Casualties 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0
Bounty 0 0 0 0

Defender fordfiestamt from the village Imperius

Troops 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 2
Casualties 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 2

2 settler heheh
Trang
Trang
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  avery Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:16 pm

what if it goes this way?

eve + tgf + hf = meta alliance. Smile

for sure we can do it all together. Smile
avery
avery

Back to top Go down

Post  Trang Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:31 am

Can't do it . TFG and H_F had war in last time
Trang
Trang
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  avery Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:27 am

Ah! Now I understand.

As for EVE, we were "supposed" to have war with them but I talked to Galactic, their supreme leader.

EVE has good relation with TGF and it's been a while since I talked to them.

But TGF is busy in other servers so if H_F will decide to have war against them, we have nothing to do but to help you guys out since we have confederacy now.

But like I said before, we need reliable allies in this game so we can be strong all together.

In the end, remaining alliance would be MDS -versus- SE/Legacy/BGS/SRB (for which, MDS has good relations with EVE)
avery
avery

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:31 am

avery,

Can EVE have a talk with MDS so they can stop attacking us.

Jeff

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down