HELLS FURY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Farms - Are they generally thought of as exclusive? Let me know what you think

+2
hongheng4
CassandraMello
6 posters

Go down

Farms - Are they generally thought of as exclusive? Let me know what you think Empty Farms - Are they generally thought of as exclusive? Let me know what you think

Post  CassandraMello Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:56 pm

Hey all, I was wondering what people thought about farming... Will you farm a village that is already being farmed by another member? Is it share and share alike or do you usually think twice, is it okay if it is from same alliance member or someone from different alliance?
Just wanted to get some feelers as I know I usually won't farm a village if I see someone else farming regularly but as many of my farms disappear (inactive users) I may see the need to branch out to farms further away?

Thanks!
Cassandra

CassandraMello

Back to top Go down

Farms - Are they generally thought of as exclusive? Let me know what you think Empty Re: Farms - Are they generally thought of as exclusive? Let me know what you think

Post  hongheng4 Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:28 am

i think you need to farm, even though it was farmed by other members. Nobody says we can't farm them.

hongheng4

Back to top Go down

Farms - Are they generally thought of as exclusive? Let me know what you think Empty Re: Farms - Are they generally thought of as exclusive? Let me know what you think

Post  Jeff Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:02 am

Agree. Like in situation. there is not many village for me to farm. Nearest is 37 min and second nearest is 1 hr and 50min. SO i will farm this 2 only. The rest need to farm like emm 4 hour i not really interested.

Jeff

Back to top Go down

Post  Assek Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:50 am

Well I like the sharing idea it is especially good if the two players are from opposite time zones then they both get the resources
the only suggestion I have is to check how long ago was it last farmed so you will not send your troops and find nothing there to take

Assek

Back to top Go down

Post  catfish17 Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:14 pm

Usually I will "take a turn" on it. But sometimes if a friend is farming one I hold off and let him get it, especially if he had to knock out their army to get to it.

catfish17

Back to top Go down

Post  ToadInator Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:46 am

ive lost all my farming villages due to inactiveness.. im in an area of many different alliances and towns larger then my own, so farming is limited to the long distant villages and is usually followed by a retaliation attack from a neibhoring town friendship... so ive mainly given up on farming villages and aimed for oasis's
ToadInator
ToadInator

Back to top Go down

Post  CassandraMello Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:29 pm

Thanks for everyones input, it has been very helpful. I've searched for inactive players in a larger radius and had some luck so I can send my troops out overnight when I'm sleeping and don't have to worry about them being attacked while I'm asleep and they come home with all sorts of goods.

Toadinator - that is exactly what I was worried about, I don't think I'd farm a village if it was being farmed by a member of a larger alliance for fear of retaliation.

CassandraMello

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum