HELLS FURY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where is cooperation....

+8
ickey
Assek
hongheng4
Trang
CassandraMello
cyberlipas
bboa
Jeff
12 posters

Go down

Where is cooperation.... Empty Where is cooperation....

Post  Jeff Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:05 pm

I been wondering where is our alliance cooperation Question Question Question

Seem to me a few really interested in protecting this alliance during tense period and the rest keep building and farming as if nothing happen. Strong member never seem to protect smaller member and as far as I see only 2 member of our alliance(including leader) are like declaring war to whole TGF..SE.. for reason protecting smaller alliance.

Guy do you all still want to survive in travian? I mean if a few our our strong player are slowly dying out there and those with strong and lots of population did not seem to care. No one can survive alone and let me remind you all if some of them die out the next is YOU. Why do we need to conserve troops when in war they need to die. Stop be like a SIM player and start building LOTS of offensive troops.

For those younger member all we can do is keep sending resources to our big brother alliance. Help them to build up and NO MORE upgrading in farm during this time. If we wipe out by them then it mean all upgraded farm is belong to THEM TGF..SE. After that build defensive troops and get them ready to reinforce.

Guy I must insist to see reply to this post. Tell all other to reply this post. I wake up 4.30a.m in the morning to post this ...give their opinion and comment. Our whole alliance and sole survivor depend on it.

For both utilize this alliance forum to ask for resource and help. We work half dead check it 24/7. At least me and trang try to kepp everyone updated. Reply can be expected from any officer soon and fast.

Jeff,
Co-leader of Hells Fury. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Jeff

Back to top Go down

Where is cooperation.... Empty Re: Where is cooperation....

Post  bboa Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:38 pm

Sometimes I have a hard time understanding what's going on with the alliance. However, I am very happy to send troops or resources. If anyone needs anything, I recommend that they message me directly, that makes it easier for me to help. I will give whatever I can.

-bboa

bboa

Back to top Go down

Post  cyberlipas Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:26 pm

bboa wrote:Sometimes I have a hard time understanding what's going on with the alliance. However, I am very happy to send troops or resources. If anyone needs anything, I recommend that they message me directly, that makes it easier for me to help. I will give whatever I can.

-bboa

yup, i also wondering..... Rolling Eyes

cyberlipas

Back to top Go down

Post  CassandraMello Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:06 pm

If someone wants to declare war then I think we would all fight, or at least I hope we would. I haven't started anything with anyone because the last I knew, Admin was still trying to get TGF SE to be an ally, and has incorporated smaller alliances around me to be part of our alliance. You can't blame us for falling in line and just farming others with our armies because we haven't decided on another alliance to take down. I've done my best in helping others build what they need and send defense where needed. I think it would be great if we could become a strong offensive alliance, but I don't know if we are all up to that yet. Plus you have to build up quite a lot of your resources and buildings before you can have a senator and catapults etc. and these are what really matter I think in war. I'd hate to keep building up armies sending them out to die and then watching my opponent do the exact same thing over and over again. We need catapults to tear down villages and senators to conquer. That is what I'm busy trying to build up at the moment.

CassandraMello

Back to top Go down

Post  Trang Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:12 pm

http://travilog.org.ua/en/9839433/8210ebfac64da160fdcc153c1b8e092c
What do you think about H_F~m@x and H_F~T?
After Hyrat accecp Wing with us , we maybe cance wiht them and farm
Trang
Trang
Admin

https://hellsfury.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:05 am

What I need here is your complain so I can serve better so the details is very important. Maybe I need to communicate better or maybe I need to coordinate better. Another thing... as you all know and see so little people reply my so called 'I INSIST a reply.. Only those who are active reply like usual.. I suppose I can see 60 reply so member tell me where can I talk and coordinate here if no one care to come and have a look.

For those reply thx for the opinion..

Jeff

Back to top Go down

Post  hongheng4 Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:45 am

well, i'll try to catch up in this H_F.

i'm relatively small in alliance, and i need to spent time to develop my 2nd village and my troops....

anywhere, i'm participate whatever i can.

hongheng4

Back to top Go down

Post  Assek Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:46 am

As far as reinforcements go although we do have our defensive troops scattered all over the place at other people villages it is a good strategy everyone sends only a few troops but together at one village it is good reinforcement the only problem is that they do not get to the village at the same time and sometimes they get killed one by one or get there too late. Either the close members will send larger numbers of reinforcements or we coordinate it so all reinforcement arrive at the same time. Same thing with attacks we need to coordinate attacks to arrive at the exact same second that way it will be like one big army attacking.
We need to do alliance projects like helping smaller members with resources
helping players get their second or third village helping to clear out oases for players and so on and so on.
We should divide our defensive army between all the members of the alliance and for each troop that you train yourself you will send back a troop of someone else. When someone who you have his troops reinforcing your village is attacked you will send them back.

Assek

Back to top Go down

Post  hongheng4 Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:47 am

Trang wrote:http://travilog.org.ua/en/9839433/8210ebfac64da160fdcc153c1b8e092c
What do you think about H_F~m@x and H_F~T?
After Hyrat accecp Wing with us , we maybe cance wiht them and farm

i think we may request them to join our alliance activity, including rein. raid, or attack, so that we'll have more power and become stronger.

and we need to remind the wings to kick the inactive player out, and turn them into the farms of ours.

for the active member in the wings, we might just help each other...

and should we invite some hardcore people from the wings to join our forum??

hongheng4

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:50 am

This is what I like.. congrate Assek for giving such a constructive opinion. We shall consider it.

Jeff

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:53 am

Well hongheng4. I already discuss with trang and we still hammer it out. As you know usually only me and trang involve in major coordination so it is pretty tough for us to handle so many thing. I already propose to trang to do so. Maybe we need extra officer after all... Very Happy Very Happy

Jeff

Back to top Go down

Post  ickey Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:30 am

I don't always post but I always send reinforcements. It is sometimes hard to understand the messages on what we are suppose to do.

ickey

Back to top Go down

Post  hahah Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:32 am

we already send reinforcement ... still want resouce .. than we all send them daily resource to all top 1 ~10 member ... Cooperate enough ?

hahah

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:58 am

Hahah if that is your opinion then you can do it, because we been discussing a different thing so we all can listen to your great opinion. Maybe you do it first then we all follow suit, ok?? Very Happy

Jeff

Back to top Go down

Post  cash Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:14 am

yes, this has to be a team effort,

i tried a setup attack last night against one of them and it didnt work. now hes going to cata attack me,

im one of the members who has tried to help by sending reinforcements, and attacking. and jeff is right, we have 60 members and only 4-5 are active in helping. if that is the case, we're not going to win this battle (yes we will lose the battle before war even starts), TGF-SE has good teamwork, and they stopped my setup attack last night (it was a small attack, but they still stopped it)

i hope we get teamwork soon, and LOTS of it

cash

Back to top Go down

Post  cyberlipas Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:10 am

im always try to participate in every alliance order, but since that my village is small and limited resource i might be sometimes find myself hard to comply the order but yet i'm still send whatever reinforce or crop if it available.....

cyberlipas

Back to top Go down

Post  catfish17 Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:43 am

It is true mostly I just farm and grow. I am starting my second village now. I can do more for the alliance. I need more communication. I send reinforcements when requested. If more would be helpful let me know. I can help send direct mails to members if it will save the groud leader some time.

catfish17

Back to top Go down

Post  hahah Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:22 pm

look at our wing .. we got ton of people . why dun we ask for help ?? what is wing for ? for fly away when people attack ?? They make wing because dun want we farm them or Can def n work together ?

hahah

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:38 am

I agree with you hahah but as I mention before we really lack of people doing all jobs. Maybe you see it before except me and trang trying to solve all player problem, do you see other helping. That why I say I will ask trang to crate new position. I really exhausted. You all can see me online almost 12 hrs a day to settle alliance thing. Now trang away so I need to cover and expend my part. I hope you all will b patient. The wing matter will b. solve soon.
Maybe their will be a new recruitment of officer soon so just wait and alert to those who think they can serve well. Very Happy

Jeff

Back to top Go down

Post  sic Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:20 am

From my point of view I always try to participate in every alliance order. Some time I can respond better and some time not (can't connect at every time, or lack of type troops), but I do every time my best. The separating in small groud is a good point. If the leader (of groud) is busy some time he can give the task to other member.
Have a nice day

Last edited by sic on Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:01 am; edited 1 time in total

sic

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum