HELLS FURY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spartan application to become wing...

2 posters

Go down

Spartan application to become wing... Empty Spartan application to become wing...

Post  Jeff Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:49 am

the reason is as the alliance EVE attacks us every day and cause all my members not to grow and i will help you in war and the other qustion if you mean to add ne more member to the alliance its no as i need to upgrade the emmbassy as it got destroyed in an attack but when it is upgraded i would eccept that person

thanks for listerning

Dear Dinosaur

Huh you want to become wing with us? I shall ask my other officer first.

May I know the reason?
And let say we involve in war will you all help us out?
If we put on more person to the wing and the wing will rally be part of our alliance will you be able to accept it?

Well reply me after you consider it.. I need to know before I make my judgement.

Regards,
Jeff

do you think my alliance spartan could become a wing of your alliance like H_F-Spartan or somthing like that it doesnt matter but thanks anyway

cheers dinosaur

Well what do you all think?

Jeff

Back to top Go down

Spartan application to become wing... Empty Re: Spartan application to become wing...

Post  catfish17 Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:29 am

How badly is Spartan getting hit? dinosaur says his embassy is hit. We don't need to inherit someone else's losing position. We can clean up after their attacker. But if they are hitting back, then maybe yes.

catfish17

Back to top Go down

Spartan application to become wing... Empty Re: Spartan application to become wing...

Post  Jeff Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:25 am

OK sure

Jeff

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down